If you need your water service turned on or off please call the City Hall at 906 265-4719 extension 105 to set up an appointment.  If we are closed and you have a water or sewer emergency, please call the Iron County Sheriff’s Department Central Dispatch at (906) 875-6669 and someone from the DPW will be dispatched.

Water Reports